Twice a year the Council of Presidents meet in order to :
- discuss the future of the national associations,
- define a common approach and working policy,
- determine a common action plan,
- prepare the International Meetings of the following year,
- purpose action vis-à-vis the media in order to promote an awareness of the association's activities.
The last Meeting took place in Madrid (Spain) from the 10th to the 12th of April 2008..
2007 : Lisboa (Portugal) 10 th April
2006 : Den Haag (Nederlands) 31 th March - 1st April
: Luxembourg (Luxembourg) 18 th to 19 th March
2004 : Edimburg (United Kingdom) 28 th - 29 th April
2001 EuroDéfense-United Kingdom
The next Presidency country will be :