First entitled Conferences, the International Meetings are organised by each association in turn. Their proceedings are published.
14 th International Meeting in Luxemburg (2008) 26th - 28th September
3 Working groups have finished the redaction of their reports that have received the agreement of all EuroDefense Associations :
- The Permanent Structured Cooperation,
- Stability and security in the mediteranean area,
- European command and planning capabilities.
13 th International Meeting in Rome (2007) 9th -11th november
12 th International Meeting in Athens (2006)
3th - 4th November
11 th International Meeting in Paris (2005) 30th september - 1st October
10 th International Meeting in Baden
- 9th International Meeting in Bonn (24-27 September 2003)
European Constitution and Common Security
- 8th International Meeting in Lisbon (25 -27 September 2002)
After the euro, the European defence policy
-7th International Meeting in London (12 - 14 September 2001)
The European Union and NATO: Practical Progress and Prospects
- 6th International Meeting in Paris (15 -17 June 2000)
To play our role in tomorrows world, what kind of European defence?
- 5th International Conference in The Hague (30 September - 2 October 1999)
The cultural identity, the long term concept, the political reality, practical steps.
- 4th International Conference in Florence (25 - 27 September 1998)
Ensuring European Defence
- 3rd Sitting of the EURODEFENSE Associations in Madrid (29 - 31 May 1997)
Europe responsible for its own defence
Concerning three main topics : the European forces structure, the defense industries and the European strategy of deterrence.
- 2nd International Conference in Potsdam (25 - 27 April 1996)
Concluded with "Recommendations for the Intergovernmental Conference on implementing the European defence concept " adopted unanimously by the associations.
- 1st international Conference in Paris (10 October 1995)
"The European defence identity"